Movie Maker audio help

Hi there, I'd like to know how you can adjust the audio
files for each 'clip'. Meaning sometimes I'd like to
have pure audio file that I've added and sometimes I'd
like the originally DV audio.

I can't seem to have different levels throughout a
project, can it be done?

I'd really appreciate any help

You can mute or fade in/out audio from different clips, but if you ant to do
it differently in several places on one clip it is easiest to make new clips
at the points you need to alter the audio levels.
Have a read of
www.papajohn.org for more help
Graham
--