Movie Maker can't find Codec

I recorded a clip with my TwinhanDTV Ter PCI card. Format
is mpg (I guess DVB-T mp2 style). I can play the movie with
Media Player 10 w/o any problems (and it shows "CyberLink
DTV Video Decoder" as Codec in the properties).
But when I try to import the clip into Movie Maker it shows
an error message, that the Codec is missing and the clip
can't be imported.
Any sugestions?

i downloaded codec and it still comes up that i need a codec to open and play
my movies why is this?

"Ragnar_40k" wrote:

> I recorded a clip with my TwinhanDTV Ter PCI card. Format
> is mpg (I guess DVB-T mp2 style). I can play the movie with
> Media Player 10 w/o any problems (and it shows "CyberLink
> DTV Video Decoder" as Codec in the properties).
> But when I try to import the clip into Movie Maker it shows
> an error message, that the Codec is missing and the clip
> can't be imported.
> Any sugestions?

MM does not work well with mpegs, look for a convertor and change it to an
avi file

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media