movie maker movie to DVD

We make family movies for a multi-family film festival. This is the second
year I have used movie maker and I am fairly familiar with editing, adding
audio tracks, etc. Knowing that I want the end result burned to a DVD (we
have Nero), when I am capturing the video from our Sony DV, should I pick
"DV-AVI" instead of "best quality for playback on computer"? Also, if the
"DV-AVI" option is greyed out, is it because I have the wrong kind of cable?
--
family film festival

DVI-AVI will be available for capturing if your source is a digital
camcorder and you are using firewire.

DVI is the best quality available in WindowsMovieMaker.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging