Outlaw

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2004

Is there anyway that I can compile a bunch of video clips on movie maker 2.1,
and then make a DVD movie out of that storyline file. I have Image Mixer I
can do the task with but there isn't the features that Movie maker has such
as the title/credits capabilities.
--
Thanks
Mike

After editing in MovieMaker you can Save the file to your computer as DV-AVI
and then use your third party software to create the DVD.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging