movie sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh_2

Honorable
Sep 14, 2015
You know when watching a movie that there will be some loud booming sounds and low sound. I know that there are ways to bring the loud booming sounds and low sounds to the same pace, no turning up or turning down the volume.
I have Audacity and i removed the audio from the video file and open in up in Audacity. I done the compressor but after that is done the wave forms looks even out but once i listing to the audio it sounded like listing to it under water it sucked. So is there a sound editor that will work on movie files. Takes (Terminator 2 Judgement Day) for Example the sound wave are high and low. So i need to bring them to the same pace or same level.

What is a good sound editor to even out the booming sounds and low sounds

Last edited:

Leigh_2

Honorable
Sep 14, 2015
I got some movies like (Captain Marvel/ Terminator Dark Fate) and more. I have the films save on my desktop. The sound through the movie is up and down all the time on the volume. When coming to a part in a movie that the sound is booming loud and other parts in the movie is low it just up and down with the volume all the time. So what is a good sound editor that you can out even the sounds on movie films.

Status
Not open for further replies.