Movies folder became my mass storage drive...

Destim

Reputable
Jun 24, 2015
Yes i did something very stupid by the looks of it, i just wanted to put the movies folder in my mass storage drive, so it wont fill up my sdd. But i changed the location of my movies to my mass storage and now i can't redo it...

Trying couple things to fix it but it doesn't seem to work.

Destim

Reputable
Jun 24, 2015

Everything's good now, i just messed up and i am pretty high propably, it works now tho! Thanks for the effort!

Destim

Reputable
Jun 24, 2015

I went back to my properties of my "movies" folder that was now my E drive somehow. Then i went to location and pressed on revert back to default state or something, then it asks u to copy all files back to the old folder (the previous original E drive?). Pressed no and everything was back like it was before. Except my movies folder name, wich was still "E", restarted rig and was back normal, i just made the mistake not selecting a folder in my E drive for my movies, instead i chose the whole E drive, wich made it copy everything from there in my new E drive (the movies folder).

Colif

Titan
At least you made the right move and didn't try to copy the folders in movies back to their default location as that often doesn't work as it tries to move hidden folders that need to be on the drive.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS