Moving avatar?

crizazykid2

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
how dow i make a moving avatar? I have seen several folks with em: th dude with the pong obsesssion, the running soldier avatar, and the pokemon guy. how is this possible? What program do I use?

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Adobe Photoshop can do it although it doesnt make it easy. or you can draw each frame in paint and use a gif creator to put all the images togetherr into a gif file, personally i would use adobe photoshop but like i said its hard to do in that program.

crizazykid2

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
in addition, if I wanted to convert something from paint (.bmp) to one of the formats that would work (this would be soemthing not moving) what program or way can I do this?

crizazykid2

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
Adobe Photoshop can do it although it doesnt make it easy. or you can draw each frame in paint and use a gif creator to put all the images togetherr into a gif file, personally i would use adobe photoshop but like i said its hard to do in that program.
I am willing to try, if you have done it, can you give me details how; I do have access to photoshop, but did not know that you could do it in it. However, I do not currently own it and wondered if you could do this using Photoshop Elements or Premiere? They are a whole heck of a lot cheaper!

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
following that guide i just did this

test7fs.gif

but if you search on google "Photoshop Gif animation tutorials" you will get loads of articles that will help you.

ok now im being cocky but ive not really played round with this much

test22qr.gif