• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Moving folder from external hd

michelle

I did a bad bad thing...I was backing up my pc harddrive
folders onto an external hard drive (MP3). I accidentally
dragged and dropped a folder from MP3 onto desktop
harddrive folder (same name) and thereby replaced most
recent version of folder with old version of folder
(i.e., I did the opposite of what I wanted to do). Any
way to retrieve pc harddrive folder that has been
overwritten? Thanks!

NO. The original was replaced by the external drive version.