moving hard drive from to different system

i have a secondary hard drive on a Win XP system with files stored on it. If
i wipe the primary drive clean and reinstall win XP on the primary drive,
will I be able to access files stored on secondary drive? will there be
security issues since admin on the new system isn't really the same user as
admin on the original system.

I do it all the time with no problems but if you stored these files in a
personal folder that you told xp you didnt want other computer users to
have access to you might have problems , i dont know because I never
use that feature (I still believe a PC means personal computer!!!)

--
rotnratPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access