Moving Map

Where do I find this program at, I have searched AVSIM and cannot find it

Thanks in advance

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:56:10 GMT, Mike Kelly wrote:

> Where do I find this program at, I have searched AVSIM and cannot find it
>
> Thanks in advance

Type "Rana" in the Search box...

Bill

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

Didnt look very hard then did you = try the search files facility with the
word movingmap or moving map - yoou will find it

Bill Leaming wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:56:10 GMT, Mike Kelly wrote:
>

>>Where do I find this program at, I have searched AVSIM and cannot find it
>>
>>Thanks in advance
>

> Type "Rana" in the Search box...
>
> Bill
Try here.
http://www.ranainside.com/

Ron

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:48:38 GMT, Ronald C. Logan wrote:

>> Type "Rana" in the Search box...
>>
>> Bill
> Try here.
> http://www.ranainside.com/

Where you'll simply be back-linked to avsim.com (or flightsim.com)...

Now we've come full circle!

Bill

Hi Bill,

If you click on the Download link and then the AVSIM choice, it sends
you directly to the correct file listing - no searching required (if you
are already signed in at AVSIM).

Hope this helps,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:19:47 -0800, Tom Gibson wrote:

> If you click on the Download link and then the AVSIM choice, it sends
> you directly to the correct file listing - no searching required (if you
> are already signed in at AVSIM).

I had the new FS Moving Map installed withing moments after it first came
on line at AVSIM... ;) It's fantastic!

Bill