[SOLVED] Moving mouse around screens lags, Cpu & Ram OC

• Thread starter Deleted member 2808222
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2808222

I believe I have not had this before, recently I’ve been starting to notice some lag when I move my mouse in circles or so inside windows 10. It’s kinda like it freezes really quickly, less than second. What I might have noticed if I’m correct is that this lag shows up more the more the computer is on but I’m not 100% sure.

I overclocked my i7-7700K to 4.7Ghz with 1.225Volts, I tried 1.220 to which passed the realbench 8 hour test but I took it higher up since I started getting this problem.
Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 2133mhz, overclocked to 2933mhz, works well with 1.35 dram voltage but I haven’t tried lowering it yet as I have this laggy problem. Timings are 16-16-38, tried 14-16-38 which seemed to work well according to memtest but as said I have this laggy problem so I try to not tweak to much before I fix this main issue.

Any idea if this is caused by the overclocking I have or could this be because I did debloat Windows 10?

would appreciate help.

Also, seems laggy in a big project in FL Studio when I’m moving around stuff/scrolling, I don’t remember that I had this. The lag seems mostly big when zooming out and moving around infront of many samples/sounds
I wouldn’t think my new seagate hdd is causing this, and I’m pretty sure I did not work with this type of lag before overclocking and upgrading my computer with some better parts.

GPU - one monitor uses intel graphics and the two others are connected to a Nvidia gt 1030

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
D
problem was wireless keboard and mouse from logitech, basically the range.
D

Deleted member 2808222

problem was wireless keboard and mouse from logitech, basically the range.

Solution