Moving to a new case for the first time?

Kyle McDonald

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
Hello, all. I was looking at my PC today and realized my case is old and small, and it lacked room for any new fans etc etc. I thought that maybe I could buy a new case and just take everything out and move it all in. I have never done this so I want some tips on how to go upon doing so, and also I would like links for good cases in the budget of around 100 dollars (( more if needed )) that will fit my mobo and all my other parts. Also, room for things like fans would also help a lot. Thanks all, here's the link to the stock machine I bought: http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/model-datasheet/DT.SJYAA.002

I have switched the PSU and GPU, but that's all I have changed in the rig.

Thanks for any answers, have a good day. :D

Kyle McDonald

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
7kk0ekG.png

Here's what it says in CPU-Z. Anyways, what about all the USB and ports like that on the back of the case? Are they attached to the mother board or are they with the case? Also, how would I get the new ports on the case I buy to work with my mobo? Sorry if these are really nooby questions, thanks.

For the money this case has pretty poor cable management and a TINY back panel space for cables. I would not get it.

For the price there are WAY better cases. Have a look at my post.

Kyle McDonald

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
I was looking at Tiny's and noticed they are all have a black box kind of look ( I like that look too, tbh. ) but do you have any that have more on the looks side? I will probably end up buying one of tiny voice's but I would want to see all my options before. Also, what's your favorite from that list?