[SOLVED] Moving windows ONLY to new SSD

Oct 14, 2018
Hi everyone!
I've bought a new SSD for my pc and I want to know how I can move my OS to my new SSD, I don't want to move everything, because my new SSD can hold 500gb of space and my hdd (my old drive) has more than 500gb of space. I also don't want to clean install windows on my SSD, because I very slow internet (6/7 Mbps).

Thanks, hope you someone responds soon!

Solution
Even if you could only move Windows as requested, you would still need to install all of your apps/programs/games for Windows to know how to access them (since they would be on the old HDD).

Your best option is to perform a full, clean install of Windows on the SSD and then re-install your apps/programs/games as desired (on both the SSD or HDD).

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Even if you could only move Windows as requested, you would still need to install all of your apps/programs/games for Windows to know how to access them (since they would be on the old HDD).

Your best option is to perform a full, clean install of Windows on the SSD and then re-install your apps/programs/games as desired (on both the SSD or HDD).

Solution