Status
Not open for further replies.

deekemon

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2003
I realize this is not quite the forum for this but what the hell. This has been bothering me for quite awhile as I am big into mp3's and ripping. When you rip tracks from a cd they are tagged with information. Name Of Track.... Artist..... Album.... etc., WELL DAMNIT I can't find out a way to edit this information. If you do it through windows media player 9 strictly by renaming fields, it doesnt overwrite the mp3's info but instead makes a note how you want to view the mp3's information. Its pissing me off.......... if you have any insight on this please help

uther100

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2003
Your right this is the wrong forum. Those are called ID3 tags several programs will let you edit them Winamp being my favorite.

confoundicator

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2002
If you like MP3's then you <b><i>need</i></b> the freeware program <A HREF="http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm" target="_new">dBpowerAMP</A> (and don't forget to download codecs). It does all sorts of cool stuff.

-Insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. -Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.