my new mp3 player driver will not install on windows xp
pro. every time i attempt it it say the driver does not
comply with windows logo testing or something along those
lines. i have a "chip mp10" mp3 player. please help

You should be able to ignore that error, and install it anyway. I think
they're just stating their drivers are not Microsoft Certified...probably
because they didn't want to pay for that privilege.

Bill Crocker

<sam_homepc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> my new mp3 player driver will not install on windows xp
> pro. every time i attempt it it say the driver does not
> comply with windows logo testing or something along those
> lines. i have a "chip mp10" mp3 player. please help

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

This just means that your MP3 player hasn't been tested
by Microsoft. Just click on the continue button.