Hi

Quick question. I put a DVD inot my PC and get a great picture but
there is no sound.

All the usual sound fine-radio, system, web and so on.

Is this right/ SOundn't a DVD give me sound?

Thanks
Edward

--
Maxel catPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

you should get sound.

lets just hope its the DVD and not the PC.

i might be able to help if it is the PC.