[SOLVED] MPG x570 RED CPU LED

May 19, 2020
So im currently building my 1st rig and im waiting for my gpu to arrive by mail. As for the mean time I have the everything installed together besides the GPU and the DRam sticks. Is it normal for the red cpu led to go off on the mobo while theres no GPU? Or did I just install the cpu incorrect.

Solution
Ryzen cpu. It's going to throw errors until it's fully assembled. It's currently freaking out and throwing a cpu error because the cpu isn't reading any ram or any vga output.

Be like you waking up and freaking out because you couldn't find your glasses....

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Ryzen cpu. It's going to throw errors until it's fully assembled. It's currently freaking out and throwing a cpu error because the cpu isn't reading any ram or any vga output.

Be like you waking up and freaking out because you couldn't find your glasses....

Reactions: Heroaero
Solution
May 19, 2020

Damn thank you so much. I was literally about to take my rig apart and start investigating lmao. Thanks a ton