Mr. PokeProblem

Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE

But can you help with the Advanced Generation?

Michael Carroll wrote:
> Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE

Okay, let's start with an easy one: how do you get Pikablu? ;)

Michael Carroll wrote:

> Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE

Aw... And I was so hoping to get my problems with RED and GOLD solved!

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

"Michael Carroll" <mikeNOSPAMPLEASE@wallgames.com> wrote in message news:<HVqrd.6355$6o5.4114@trnddc08>...
> Hi my name is Mr.PokProblem. I can help you with anything in SILVER and BLUE

Okay. Where the hell has my Blue cartridge been for the past couple of years?

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.

The Blaziken Master wrote:

> You don't know anything!

That pretty much goes without saying. Those who introduce themselves to
this forum with an open invitation to help are rarely as insightful as
the regulars.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

"We never feel we are ready for whatever's calling us; The point is to
do it anyway."

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?

The Blaziken Master wrote:
> Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?

I think it's safe to assume by now that "Mr. PokeProblem" has been ran
out on a rail.

--

"The Blaziken Master" <bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Prove you know anything, where can I catch Blaziken in Blue Version?

Nowhere. Does this prove that I know everything?

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?