MS CA Help

Can anyone tell me where I might find documentation on using the Microsoft
CA. Are there any Microsoft documents, webpages, or books on the topic?
3rd party? Thanks

Matt

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/pki/default.mspx

A good portal and starting point, with links to web pages, white papers and
other resources.

--
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP