MS "DUPS" dll hell utility, runtime error ?

Rob

Anyone using this ?. I am trying to solve a DLL issue on a machine, but when
using the "cmpwithlist.exe" VB utility included, it throws up the following
error:

Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object

Any ideas ? I have tried to run on a few computers. One of them threw up
an error about msdatgrd.ocx not being found, so I copied it over and
registered it, and now I get the same error on this machine.

http://www.vbaccelerator.com/insprob.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP