Question MS MultiMedia Keyboard's (2) stopped working

rgh43

Honorable
Sep 24, 2018
I have 2 keyboards, a Microsoft Natural MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Natural MultiMedia Keyboard (Black Wireless). Both have worked on 32 & 64 bit pc’s.
After I cleaned the keys on the 1.0A I reconnected it to the new Lenovo where it was working fine a bit ago & it wouldn’t work, the 3 lights Num lock etc all blink dimly & rapidly is all I see. I have removed the keys to clean both keyboards a few times & I use a tooth brush & air. Maybe Alcohol used sparingly with a Quetip. I tried some repairs including downloading the software which MS doesn’t give out anymore so I don’t know how to get that to see if it would help..

Now the wireless keyboard is working on my Win 7 pc so I decided to move it to the new Lenevo Win 10 pc to see if it would work there and it wouldn’t work so I moved it back to the Win 7 pc where it was working fine a few minutes ago & it wouldn’t there NOW.
I did get it to work again so Instead of leaving well enough alone I moved it back to the Lenevo to see if it would there but no luck so now back to the Win 7 pc, well guess what, it wouldn’t work there now.
How do you get 2 keyboards that were working to stop instantly. Radio waves maybe, do I need to cover them with foil? My spouse wont type on any other keyboard except this type now, Any help or Ideas