3:48 AM 9-1-2005

Is the current version of MS NotePad faulty or just my version? The
cursor winds up at different location in a message without ANY
direction from me.

It could be yours? Mine seem to be ok! Have you checked for
spywares/viruses?

"Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> 3:48 AM 9-1-2005
>
> Is the current version of MS NotePad faulty or just my version? The
> cursor winds up at different location in a message without ANY
> direction from me.

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> 3:48 AM 9-1-2005
>
> Is the current version of MS NotePad faulty or just my
> version? The
> cursor winds up at different location in a message without ANY
> direction from me.

Dose this happen with other word procesors (aka Wordpad or OpenOffice
Writer)? if so id say windows is faulty rather then just notepad, or
perhaps as your typing your knoking the mouse wiht out ralising it?
who knows.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-MS-NotePad-ftopict416078.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1387055