MS04-011 won't reboot after installing

Installing the latest MS patch on one of my NT servers
caused the server to hang on reboot and I was forced to
uninstall the patch so I am not unprotected. I have read
about the issue where CPU pegs at 100% while repeatedly
trying to load drivers etc. MS indicates that Nortel VPN
and IPSec Policy could be a problem, (I don't have this
installed).

My questions is; does anyone know if MS will be providing
any resolution to this? Or are those of us still using
NT going to be left out in the cold, unprotected from the
vulnerablities that have now been exposed.

Dear Jay,

We had the same problem here in my company !! If you or
anyone knows the solution, please send it by e-
mail "pinheiro2003@bol.com.br"

Best Regards !

Latest posts