MSFT Sorry for Having Bikini Girls at Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliened

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Why does woman always have to complain of a chick just for being hotter than them? Envy.... pure envy... I bet that if all those complainers had the same kind of "attributes" as the booth babes they would keep their mouths shut.

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
As long as women continue to take jobs like these the feminists can choke on it.

If a woman chooses to become an "object" out of her own freewill then there's no problem with that.

Now if the industry was fueled by slave labor that didn't give these women a choice in the matter then there's a problem.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
"This may or may not have had something to do with the fact that one of the key conferences at TechEd was on 'Women in IT'..."

I can see where people would come from with this, if they were talking about the role of Women in IT and then all this happened. Still, probably not a big deal as it is made out to be.

dco

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
Clearly a bunch of ugly old hags complaining because they're jealous. No one forced these girls to come to the event or dress the way they did, it's how they dress everyday for work.

G

I'd like to apply for the Microsoft job of spending 2-3 weeks looking at photos of girls to choose the most appropriate bikinis. It's an important job and I think I'm well qualified for it!

3nn10

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010
"It seems that there are still marketing and promotional folks in the IT world who consider objectification of women to be ok," the Sydney Morning Herald quotes IT worker Kate Carruthers as saying."

haha, or their marketing and promotional folks still know how to bring in more money:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS