MSFT Talks Windows 8, TV Interaction During CES Keynote

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
Seacrest OUT! The interview would have much more interesting if Kattan was there asking the questions... can you imagine? :)

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
No matter who is doing the 'interview' you know it is basically a screenplay that's being performed; only the actors are not that good. They should hire Brad Pitt or George Clooney. At least that way there is some eye candy in the whole story :)

G

[citation][nom]rawful[/nom]That last picture is kind of scary.[/citation]
That's nothing scary, that is Ballmer and he's no wimp. He's gonna stomp all over them wimpy latte drinkers down at Starbucks.

NightLight

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004
am i the only one here that's excited about the things to come?
i'm not scared of the new win8 ui, i tend to give it a fair chance.
as for the new xbox, i expect they have learned from their mistakes (rrod mainly in the first gen)
and just bring a new version that integrates as a total package with win 8 and tv's.
I think kinect is a winner, and will develop further, in many applications.
My 2 cents

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
SteveB_TN.jpg

Ah Steve... you haven't changed one bit!

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]gmarsack[/nom]Seacrest OUT! The interview would have much more interesting if Kattan was there asking the questions... can you imagine?[/citation]
You mean, Microsoft OUT!

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I thought they weren't doing CES anymore. I like Microsofts marketing campaigns. Like the Bing one that just bought an entire commercial segment and made in 20 seconds long.

secretxax

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
Anyone else gonna disable the "GREAT" sheety start menu in Windows 8? I just think Microsoft's trying that hard, or doing much to improve Windows. I'm sure glad I have linux as an alternative! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS