Question Msi 1660 sup ventus not giving display,black screen,can hear sounds

Mar 26, 2023
Assalam o alaikom guys, When I plug my msi 1660 sup ventus and i power on my pc the screen goes black and says no signal, but i can hear sounds from headphones that my gpu has been detected. I have tested this gpu in my brother's computer there it shows display.
My specs are
H610m h ddr4
i3 12100f
16gb
and my brother specs are
B570
5600x
32 gb ram

When I plug my msi 1660 sup ventus and i power on my pc the screen goes black and says no signal, but i can hear sounds from headphones that my gpu has been detected

What is exact model number and brand of your power supply unit/PSU ? Do you have the latest system BIOS installed ? Did you plug the 8-pin power connector to the GPU ? Can you see the BIOS POST screen, or the display is totally blank/black ?

And, which PSU is installed on your brother's computer ?

Reactions: Saddam222

NaClKnight

Prominent
Dec 7, 2022
Assalam o alaikom guys, When I plug my msi 1660 sup ventus and i power on my pc the screen goes black and says no signal, but i can hear sounds from headphones that my gpu has been detected. I have tested this gpu in my brother's computer there it shows display.
My specs are
H610m h ddr4
i3 12100f
16gb
and my brother specs are
B570
5600x
32 gb ram

That CPU lacks graphics, so did you have an earlier GPU or or is this a brand new build?

What sounds are you hearing in headphones? How do you know they mean the GPU has been detected?

Reactions: Saddam222
Mar 26, 2023
That CPU lacks graphics, so did you have an earlier GPU or or is this a brand new build?

What sounds are you hearing in headphones? How do you know they mean the GPU has been detected?
I can hear application opening sounds, when i was using amd rx 470 an error message was appeared when windows starts, when i change my gpu to msi ventus 1660 super, i can hear the same error sounds in my head phones, so it means that gpu has been detected.
I also plug in this gpu in 3 different ryzen PCs. There it goes well.

Mar 26, 2023
What is exact model number and brand of your power supply unit/PSU ? Do you have the latest system BIOS installed ? Did you plug the 8-pin power connector to the GPU ? Can you see the BIOS POST screen, or the display is totally blank/black ?

And, which PSU is installed on your brother's computer ?
I am using Asus rog strix 750 watt psu.
Yes I had the latest bios installed to my mother board., and yes i plug in the 8 pin power connector.
I can't see the bios post screen its totally black screen.
My brother had corsair 850 watt psu

TRENDING THREADS