Question MSI 683

minidragon34

Commendable
Oct 25, 2017
So it has come to a time to sell my gaming laptop for no other reason than I've brought a gaming a new laptop it is a msi gt683 with upgrades I've added myself:
CPU: it had an Intel i5-2430m (2.4ghz - 3ghz) but I've upgraded it to an Intel i7-2860QM (2.5ghz - 3.6ghz).
ram: it had 8gb ddr3 of which it has a nice 16gb ddr3 ram which is upgraded to its max.
GPU: it has an Nvidia GTX 560m 1.5gb ddr5.
storage: it has two hard drives, one 1tb hard drive and another 500gb hard drive both at 7200rpm.

I was wondering what would the estimated value be for something like this?

Lutfij

Titan
First and foremost, you will need to see what a comparable laptop of near similar specs would cost. Then you will need to factor in depreciation of the hardware. You can try and ask for 1/3rd he price you paid for the laptop when you bought it brand new. IMHO, it's near the end of it's value, actually. The upgrades might help bolster the asking price but in reality it's not doing much to the cause when you have concurrent laptops being in a smaller form factor, lower TDP and being power efficient while also some being equipped with an SSD.

You could hold onto it as a backup device or hand it down to a relative going into computing at an early age.

TRENDING THREADS