MSI 750Ti monitor support

DavidVioMC

Honorable
Apr 25, 2016
I want to get this card but I want to know if it supports up to 2 or 3 monitors, I don't mind if it's 2, I just don't want to be stuck with one. From the specs, it looks as it can only support up to two but I want to confirm it.

Aladdad

Reputable
Dec 10, 2014
Depending on which brand, but according to Nvidias website the 750 Ti can support up to 4 Displays. but the EVGA 750 Ti can only support up to 3 monitors 1x HDMI 1x Displayport 1x DVI. While the gigabyte version of the 750 Ti can do 2xDVI 1x HDMI 1x Displayport.

also you can always run another monitor Via your CPU iGPU, many motherboards have the option to enable iGPU Multimonitor from the bios.
I am currently running 2 monitors of my GPU HDMI+DVI then another HDMI from the Motherboard via iGPU. :)

DavidVioMC

Honorable
Apr 25, 2016

I want to get this http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16814127836 I have did a bit of research and some people claim it only supports up to two, but it's not certain, they just claim it does.
When it comes to running a monitor from my motherboard, the previous owner somehow managed to fry the connector, he claims he plugged in a doggy chinese cable and shorted it out, and when ever I plug one in, the monitor dosen't show anything but the cable gets very hot, almost untouchable.

Aladdad

Reputable
Dec 10, 2014
Oh then yes, the one you want supports up to 2 monitors since you can only use either DVI or VGA and not both and another monitor on HDMI. Motherboard should have an HDMI and a VGA any should do the job, unless he managed to fry both. or unless its an old motherboard, what brand/model is it?