MSI 760 Twin frozr black screen and white/red boxes ?

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014
It seems that my MSI 760 when i put it under load, does this wierd thing first the screen goes red with white boxes and then black screen and then i have to reboot my pc.
I have no idea why it does that, hope you can help me out :)

PS: My card doesnt seem to be faulty so maybe the issue is somewhere else ? :)

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

You sure ? :3

Would be hellah annoying since i bought the card used so i cant really do that *Cry*

Alex Kelly

Honorable
Man, that would be why they sold it... I'm sorry, but this is why you can't trust used cards.
Contact the person who sold it to you, and ask for the receipt or for them to RMA it for you. If they refuse try and get your money back.
Best of luck dude. :(

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

oh well, i guess that's it :(

Thx for all the help have a good one! :)

Alex Kelly

Honorable
Argh, seriously man I feel really bad for you. I really hope you can get it sorted out :(
No worries. Please consider picking my answer so the thread becomes solved and others with the same issue might see it.
I'd appreciate it. Enjoy your day :D

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

shit happends :D
I hope the seller isnt a **** and will sort it out allways nice with a fast response :)

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

He agreed to get the card returned and i got my money back, so it had a happy ending :D

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

i actually said "im gonna tell the police " to him that made him do it oh well no more used cards for me :D

Alex Kelly

Honorable
Nice! Someone broke my motherboard that I sold them and forced me to give them a refund, I was going to go to the police but they were scary and I didn't want them to come back to my house (they know where I live) and do anything :S
Wasn't the worst thing that can happen in life though I guess.

citroones

Reputable
Apr 21, 2014

Shit (sry for bad word mr admin guy) happends, atleast this guy wasnt so tough all in all dont buy used stuff from strangers :)