MSI 970A G-43 not booting at all

Tg3tz8

Commendable
May 4, 2016
My power supply is getting power but nothing else is turning on. I have the MSI 970A G-43 motherboard and the EVGA 500W 80+ Power supply. The cpu is the AMD FX 6300. I have been using the rig for 2 days now and it's worked wonderfully and then just recently I was opening up a game and the display shut off, then the keyboard and everything connected to the usb ports lost power, then the only thing working was the fans so I shut the computer off and when I went to turn it back on, nothing worked, no fans, no lights, nothing. I have swapped power supplies, tried booting with no RAM, booting with 1 RAM stick, I took out the battery on the mobo and put it back in, double checked my wires, unplugged and replugged my wires, I reapplied thermal paste, reseated the cpu, nothing is booting when I press the power button.

Please keep in mind that this is my first build and I have a small amount of knowledge of computers. Thanks for the help!

Full Build:
Amd fx 6300
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 sc
EVGA 500W 80+ certified power supply
Cooler master hyper 212 evo
Msi 970a g-43 motherboard
Corsair spec-02 case
Segate barracuda 1tb hard drive

Tg3tz8

Commendable
May 4, 2016

I have gone through all of the troubleshooting and it actually booted and everything worked outside of the case with the stock cooler instead of the hyper 212 evo. However when I put everything back in the case it refused to boot or do anything. I took it back out, reseated the plugs and I was back to square 1. It is no longer booting outside or inside the case. Please help