MSI 970A-G43 bios problems

justausername

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone I was hoping that you can help me with a problem that I have been having with what I suspect is my motherboard, first let me tell you what happen before hand.

So one day i try to turn on my computer however it would only take me to the automatic repair, after countless restarts I still could not gt past it. I then decided to format the disk and install a fresh install of windows.

However I used my brother disk with windows on it to recover my files from the old disk, about ten minutes in the disk crashed, I booted it up again and again it crashed 10 mins in. When I got all of my files I went to reinstall windows.

After I formatted the disk. I started the installation however it crashed again this time it said it had something to do with the NTFS. the disk was quite old and to be honest i didn't look after it too well. so i got a new 1TB Seagate Barracuda.

I tried installing windows this morning however when i went into the bios i noticed that the GUI was very bugged (picture below) i tried to update the bios but the chaos of the GUI made it too difficult. I still tried to install windows anyway. I got to the install now and then the monitor says that its lost signal however the computer is still on.

So if any one knows what is going on and more importantly how to fix it i would would be grateful.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

I'll appreciate any advise that you have.
thanks, Charlie.

Solution

OK I've fixed the problem with the GUI by using a DVI instead of a HDMI. Later i will try to install windows and come back with the results.

justausername

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017

OK I've fixed the problem with the GUI by using a DVI instead of a HDMI. Later i will try to install windows and come back with the results.

Solution