[SOLVED] msi a320 mobo cpu debug LED on 7/24, PC runs fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpumarketonfire

Prominent
BANNED
Nov 8, 2021
Hello, this is my first post here

I got myself a pc back in 2019 december and on the motherboard i have white cpu-light is on everytime since 2019. I updated bios a couple of times but white light still on, pc works fine i get 2-3 blue screens per year.
My question is, should i do something about it? What do you think?
I feel like that led light can't handle more than 2 more years..I keep my pc on 16-24 hours a day.
Thank you.

System is msi mobo a320, r3 2200g, 16gb ram.

Solution
LED have a very long lifetime, in general. Your manual is pretty sparse on information and doesn't seem to offer any further information on those EZ Debug lights.
Thoughts would be that if it's working without issue try to ignore and enjoy the build.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

A320 is the chipset that the motherboard is based off of, could you please mention the make and model of the motherboard? A link to said motherboard would also help. As for the system, you're advised to mention your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the BIOS version for the sake of relevance. If there is something you need to do about the platform, we can move ahead with suggestions.

+ lol, to your alias, had me rolling a little.

Reactions: gpumarketonfire

gpumarketonfire

Prominent
BANNED
Nov 8, 2021
CPU: Ryzen3 2200g
Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS(MS-7B07) bios updated several times, results same
Ram: corsair vengeance 2x8 2400mhz clocked to 2933
windows 10 latest
no dedicated gpu
400watt psu i don't know the brandname
'' no chassis intrusion '' -HWiNFO64

White led is on from the first day, some sources say cpu might be sat badly but i don't see any problem, only the cpu led is on. Pc works very fine 16-24 hours a day for 2 years, still running without a problem but
the white led light might die soon? and fail my mobo (my only concern) , i don't want to spend time on that. Is it serious?
I plan to remove the cpu fan and look at the cpu pins at the end of 2022.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.