Question MSI Aegis 050us i5 1070gtx can i upgrade?

Mar 29, 2019
www.youtube.com
I am curious if I can upgrade my MSI Aegis 050us 1070gtx with a i5 to put it all in a regular case. I know some parts are proprietary like the PSU and since its only 350w that's the main reason why I want to move it to a normal case and get a 600watt or so PSU. Any suggestions would be awesome.
P.S. I started gaming 2 years ago and went prebuilt because I really didn't know what I was getting into. But after upgrading RAM, SSD, HDD, and having a issue which was covered under warranty, which was PSU. I need to know what parts I need besides a new case and a PSU.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019
www.youtube.com
I am curious if I can upgrade my MSI Aegis 050us 1070gtx with a i5 to put it all in a regular case. I know some parts are proprietary like the PSU and since its only 350w that's the main reason why I want to move it to a normal case and get a 600watt or so PSU. Any suggestions would be awesome.
P.S. I started gaming 2 years ago and went prebuilt because I really didn't know what I was getting into. But after upgrading RAM, SSD, HDD, and having a issue which was covered under warranty, which was PSU. I need to know what parts I need besides a new case and a PSU.
Thank you!
No one knows???