Question MSI Afterburner home screen, not on screen display

B5NBM

Prominent
Oct 12, 2019
Hi all,

Really sorry if this has already been asked (did a search but couldn't find my answer) or in wrong place.

I've just installed MSI afterburner and plan to use the home screen (not in game on screen display) on a separate monitor to keep an eye on gpu and cpu temp etc as really like the styling of it with a skin. Currently it has two circles showing GPU clock details in one and voltage + temp in the other.

Is it possible to change what is displayed here? Removing clock speed as not overclocking and having cpu temp in one and gpu in other would be perfect.

Will post pictures when build finished :)

Thanks in advance
Ben

Hi all,

Really sorry if this has already been asked (did a search but couldn't find my answer) or in wrong place.

I've just installed MSI afterburner and plan to use the home screen (not in game on screen display) on a separate monitor to keep an eye on gpu and cpu temp etc as really like the styling of it with a skin. Currently it has two circles showing GPU clock details in one and voltage + temp in the other.

Is it possible to change what is displayed here? Removing clock speed as not overclocking and having cpu temp in one and gpu in other would be perfect.

Will post pictures when build finished :)

Thanks in advance
Ben
From what I recall.....there are different skins you can use.

Although I'm not sure if you can include or exclude data.