[SOLVED] MSI AIO 240mm

JacobiOneKanobi

Reputable
Mar 20, 2019
Hey so building a new list for a pc and I have the MSI 240 aio in there. And I always loved the corsair fans but they expensive. Does anyone have any opinions about how the MSI fans look vs the corsair ll120 / ql120 fans?

Solution
Aesthetics is a subjective matter, as is with noise/sound and with beauty. That being said, I avoid MSI products since their reps are notorious for pushing products and then ending up with little to no support.

FYI, please refrain from buying AIO's that have the pump in the radiator core, people who have done that ended up with a weak pump design and bad thermals when compared to other designs with the pump on the CPU block.

2nd FYI, the fans look to be the same as the fans bundled with CoolerMaster AIO's from 2018 or so, same design, just subtle differences.

Lutfij

Titan
Aesthetics is a subjective matter, as is with noise/sound and with beauty. That being said, I avoid MSI products since their reps are notorious for pushing products and then ending up with little to no support.

FYI, please refrain from buying AIO's that have the pump in the radiator core, people who have done that ended up with a weak pump design and bad thermals when compared to other designs with the pump on the CPU block.

2nd FYI, the fans look to be the same as the fans bundled with CoolerMaster AIO's from 2018 or so, same design, just subtle differences.

Solution