MSI Announces Five More B350, X370 Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
Yea where the hell is ITX I only build ITX systems for family friends and clients anymore. As far as I can see, dual GPU's is a dead Idea specially with Dx11 and Dx12 those API's both suck donkey poop, and Vulkan is moving at Molasses pouring out of the jars pace still only 6 games that truly support it 2 years after it's launch that's just dumb and lame on both fronts with a big joke on the end of it, come on industry get your arsess moving or hurry the hell up and release Vega jesus I'm really tired of waiting they had working prototypes in January and here it is 2 weeks to my birthday and still no freaking word on price or actual release date another joke in the industry I want to build a 1600x with vega but noooo seems im going back to 7700k and 1080ti which is in my opinion a waste of at least $300.

asgallant

Distinguished
May 20, 2004
Agreed. I want to build a mini-ITX workstation. MSI, Gigabye, ASUS, where are the ITX boards? I want to hand you my money but you are making it rather difficult.

BugariaM

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
>The X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC is MSI's new flagship AM4 motherboard.

No, the flagship of the MSI AM4 motherboard - X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSI now has many models, but there is nothing to choose. However, they are all the same, here the slots are reversed, the colors are changed ...

I read in technical forums what problems people have on the B350 tomahawk - it's something beyond the edge. And these are not advertising reviews, It's real people with real problems ...
As they now all this zoo will bring to the working state remains a mystery.

The MSI has dropped dramatically in recent years from my eyes. Engineers ran out, there was only bloated marketing.

Compare what they did 5 years ago, for example on the part of VRM and what they are offering now for comparable money. Normal hardware like Intel NIC or actual sound chips like ALC1220 are put only in the very top-end model.

Pity...

ruili

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
I'm noticing these have onboard gfx, but I cant see what chip is being used for this. Is it in the a320 or is it a 3rd party chip?

jbheller

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
I agree. Manufacturers are bombarding us with a whole pile of near identical motherboards. Gigabyte are the same. It almost impossible to tell them apart even when you use a "compare features" system.

We don't need 10 different ATX format and 10 different micro ATX format boards. Maybe a couple of color choices would be good, but its hard to build a system these days that isn't red and black.

What a lot of people are waiting for is ITX motherboards. Announced by Biostar (but you can't buy one. Announced by Gigabyte but not available. What is the problem here?

Status
Not open for further replies.