Question MSI B350 - Graphics Card is not being detected after restart

May 8, 2019
I have a Ryzen 1600(Bent Pins which affect PCIE slots by half speeds so 8x on top slot and 4x on bottom as well as 2 DIMM slots no longer working), 8GB of corsair 3200mhz RAM(clocked down due to no dual channel), an MSI B350 Tomahawk Motherboard and a EVGA FTW GTX 1070.

When I restart my PC the debug LED for VGA lights up; the way I have been able to fix this in the past was just to restart the PC but recently even after restarting and even putting into a new PCIE slot the VGA debug will remain lit. I have successfully booted first try on a different computer with my graphics card with no issues and then when it goes back into my motherboard it is a 50/50 on if it will work. My computer recently crashed and the top slot now just doesn't seem to want to work at all with my 1070 so I am running the GPU in the bottom slot. I have tried using an old graphics card in the top slot which boots first time. I think it is my processor but I am not sure how my rx 460 can work without issues but my 1070 cannot even when it works fine in a different computer.

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the B350 tomahawk as I do not have money at the moment to purchase a new processor so I cannot test if this is the issue(which it likely is).

Any help would be appreciated

Image showing it running at 4x https://imgur.com/PvvGvYL

May 8, 2019
Thanks, unfortunately I live in the UK so prices are not quite that good. My PC is currently "working" so I think Ill wait until Ryzen 3 and then either get a first or second Gen processor or if the rumors are true a 3rd gen processor.