MSI B350 TOMAHAWK ez debug led on vga

May 25, 2018
Hello,
My pc doesn't give any output to the monitor and the gpu's fans turn on for a second then turn off. If you could give me any pointers as what is going on and how could i fix it

May 25, 2018

Yes, it has been updated

Edit: The GPU gets hot after the PC has been running

May 25, 2018

GPU is seated in by a proffesional and it doesnt require any power connectors. I have tried both the motherboad and the gpu.

Well connecting to the motherboard will not provide you any output as the 2600 does not have integrated graphics. You mentioned that the gpu was seated by a professional-was the build tested at all before you brought it home? Did it work for a while and then stopped working? What display cables are you using? (hdmi/DP)

May 25, 2018

The proffesional said it works and then shipped it to me. I have used hdmi and dp although there is dvi and i haven't tried it yet.

Silly question but have you tried cycling through your monitors inputs? It's kind of hard to diagnose as you have to take someone else's word on whether the build actually works or not. You can always double check if something has come loose during shipping, try reseating the gpu, try resetting the CMOS, try booting with a single ram stick.

May 25, 2018

The monitor cycles through the inputs automatically, and i have a single ram stick anyways so, im gonna go ahead and try resetting cmos.

TRENDING THREADS