[SOLVED] Msi b350 tomahawk plus ez led cpu

Oct 14, 2021
hi....please help me i have a msi b350 tomahawk motherboard plus amd ryzen 3600 the problem is when I downgrade the bios under the beta series now it Please help someone who understands how to fix this problem

Solution
the work is complete 100% no problem at all I only did a downgrade of 1 version before the beta version and when it restarted it couldn't display the screen, only the ez led cpu was on. yes it's true i did a bios downgrade
Specifically, what BIOS rev number did you down-grade to?

You'll need a 1st gen CPU, 2200G, 2400G APU or possibly an AM4 Athlon or Bristol Ridge APU to update back to one that supports a 3000 series CPU. It might work with a 2nd gen (2000 series) CPU or 3200/3400G, depends on SMU support in the BIOS.

Hopefully AMD is still running the loaner program for Ryzen 3000 and B350 boards.
hi....please help me i have a msi b350 tomahawk motherboard plus amd ryzen 3600 the problem is when I downgrade the bios under the beta series now it Please help someone who understands how to fix this problem
Your OP was incomplete...so guessing what your problem is..

Does your computer boot up with the 3600x?

Why are you 'downgrading'? what is happening when you try to enter M-Flash from within BIOS?

Oct 14, 2021
Your OP was incomplete...so guessing what your problem is..

Does your computer boot up with the 3600x?

Why are you 'downgrading'? what is happening when you try to enter M-Flash from within BIOS?
the work is complete 100% no problem at all I only did a downgrade of 1 version before the beta version and when it restarted it couldn't display the screen, only the ez led cpu was on. yes it's true i did a bios downgrade

You'll need a 1st gen CPU, 2200G, 2400G APU or possibly an AM4 Athlon or Bristol Ridge APU to update back to one that supports a 3000 series CPU. It might work with a 2nd gen (2000 series) CPU or 3200/3400G, depends on SMU support in the BIOS.

Hopefully AMD is still running the loaner program for Ryzen 3000 and B350 boards.

Solution
Oct 14, 2021

yes it's true I have downgraded the bios version, but this problem has been resolved I tried to flash the bios chip with a version that supports amd 5 3600, and the problem was resolved again

Reactions: drea.drechsler