Zvonkoo

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2014
I have MSI B350M Gaming Pro, Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1070 by Palit and Viper Steel 2x8GB 3000MHz RAM.
I bought this motherboard 3 years ago, and year ago I decided to update to the newest version of BIOS (i've been updating all the newest BIOS-es but this is when it happened), and thats where BIOS changed looks and i lost a lot of OC features.

Problem no. 1 is that i have no OC possibility in BIOS. I have no idea what to do, i've been searching and couldn't find anything helpful. I have latest BIOS and all the latest drivers for my PC.

Here are the photos of the BIOS-es. Red is not my photo, but that is how it used to look few months ago, and gray is how it looks now, and those are my screenshots
MSI-B350-M-Gaming-Pro-BIOS-39.jpg
MSI-Snap-Shot-01fdsfs.png
MSI-Snap-Shot-01fdsfs-00sadasffff.png
MSI-Snap-Shot.png

Is this problem related to my CPU being "old" because all the newest BIOS updates focused on 2nd and 3rd gen. Ryzen and memory compatibility as well as new APU's. Can i somehow downgrade?

Also, i have ordered Patriot VPN100 1TB NVMe, if there is way to downgrade, my NVMe should not be affected?

Solution
I have MSI B350M Gaming Pro, Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1070 by Palit and Viper Steel 2x8GB 3000MHz RAM.
I bought this motherboard 3 years ago, and year ago I decided to update to the newest version of BIOS (i've been updating all the newest BIOS-es but this is when it happened), and thats where BIOS changed looks and i lost a lot of OC features.

Problem no. 1 is that i have no OC possibility in BIOS. I have no idea what to do, i've been searching and couldn't find anything helpful. I have latest BIOS and all the latest drivers for my PC.

Here are the photos of the BIOS-es. Red is not my photo, but that is how it used to look few months ago, and gray is how it looks now, and those are my screenshots...

Here are the photos of the BIOS-es. Red is not my photo, but that is how it used to look few months ago, and gray is how it looks now, and those are my screenshots
MSI-B350-M-Gaming-Pro-BIOS-39.jpg
MSI-Snap-Shot-01fdsfs.png
MSI-Snap-Shot-01fdsfs-00sadasffff.png
MSI-Snap-Shot.png

Is this problem related to my CPU being "old" because all the newest BIOS updates focused on 2nd and 3rd gen. Ryzen and memory compatibility as well as new APU's. Can i somehow downgrade?

Also, i have ordered Patriot VPN100 1TB NVMe, if there is way to downgrade, my NVMe should not be affected?
Top right picture, adjust CPU ratio
Bottom left picture, set voltage up to 1.4v

Solution