May 26, 2019
I recently built my second PC. I used MSI B450 Gaming Plus with Ryzen 5 3600. Also bought the Logitech G230 Headset. I installed windows, then chipset driver, then ryzen master, then Nvidia drivers then audio drivers from msi website (without Nahimic). When i plugged in my headset, i ran into two problems.
  1. The sound was very low. And the sound quality was not very crisp. (compared to my 8 years old laptop and also to my first PC which had a b450m pro 4 mobo ).
  2. The mic is not working on the new PC. I have checked multiple headsets and also tested on my laptop. Headset is fine. Mobo seems to be causing all the problems.
Anyone know any solutions? Have i installed the drivers in a wrong way? Or is it just that this mobo has bad audio quality. But i think it should be better then my very old laptop. Help please. Thanks.

I recently built my second PC. I used MSI B450 Gaming Plus with Ryzen 5 3600. Also bought the Logitech G230 Headset. I installed windows, then chipset driver, then ryzen master, then Nvidia drivers then audio drivers from msi website (without Nahimic). When i plugged in my headset, i ran into two problems.
  1. The sound was very low. And the sound quality was not very crisp. (compared to my 8 years old laptop and also to my first PC which had a b450m pro 4 mobo ).
  2. The mic is not working on the new PC. I have checked multiple headsets and also tested on my laptop. Headset is fine. Mobo seems to be causing all the problems.
Anyone know any solutions? Have i installed the drivers in a wrong way? Or is it just that this mobo has bad audio quality. But i think it should be better then my very old laptop. Help please. Thanks.
Try these drivers https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/realtek_uad_driver.html