Question MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Out of Stock Everywhere??

JessMN

Reputable
Jun 13, 2014
I settled on a MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC to go with my new Ryzen 5 2600 however it is literally out of stock everywhere - and it seems as though this ha been a problem for some time. Does anyone know why this is? Is there a good equivalent? Someone had suggested the tomahawk but I would like the on-board WiFi.
Thanks in Advance!

Jess

I settled on a MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC to go with my new Ryzen 5 2600 however it is literally out of stock everywhere - and it seems as though this ha been a problem for some time. Does anyone know why this is? Is there a good equivalent? Someone had suggested the tomahawk but I would like the on-board WiFi.
Thanks in Advance!

Jess

Is this board still available in the EU (try www.amazon.co.uk if you're curious). MSI also discontinued their B450M Mortar/Titanium in the USA but it's still available in the EU.

It seems really sad and I'm not sure why MSI is doing this: killing the most capable and popular B450 motherboards in the US. Maybe it's to create marketspace for a new line of boards to come with Ryzen 3000, just a guess. But whatever it is I don't expect it to be cheaper.