- Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: MSI Radeon RX 5700 GAMING X
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz
- PSU: Corsair RM650x
- Ensured the BIOS was up to date.
- Removed the battery and cleared the CMOS.
- Tried another GPU and the same issue occurs.
- Tried using 1 RAM stick.
- Disassembled to system and rebuilt it and the issue re-occurs.
I then took the GPU and PSU and assembled it in to another system and everything is running fine.
Through process of elimination, I believe it to be an issue with the motherboard itself?