[SOLVED] Msi b450 tomahawk max rgb fan compatability?

andreaskastet

Commendable
May 29, 2018
I want to buy some rgb fans, but i dont know what types of rgb fans that works with the msi b450 tomhawk max.
I want to buy
CoolerMaster MasterFan MF120R ARGB 3in1. I wonder if these adressable rgb fans works with the mobo i have?
The fans are 12V with 4 pin connector. The fans include a hub and splitter and all that. Im just not sure if the rgb fans will work, because ive heard that msi b450 doesnt support ARGB.

If you know any other budget rgb fans that works fine with the mobo, please let me know!

Link to the fan 3in1 set. Its in Norwegian. https://www.komplett.no/product/113...dpe-L7UWAsJYe3gY2AaAvW0EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#

Solution
I want to buy some rgb fans, but i dont know what types of rgb fans that works with the msi b450 tomhawk max.
I want to buy
CoolerMaster MasterFan MF120R ARGB 3in1. I wonder if these adressable rgb fans works with the mobo i have?
The fans are 12V with 4 pin connector. The fans include a hub and splitter and all that. Im just not sure if the rgb fans will work, because ive heard that msi b450 doesnt support ARGB.

If you know any other budget rgb fans that works fine with the mobo, please let me know!

Link to the fan 3in1 set. Its in Norwegian...
I want to buy

Link to the fan 3in1 set. Its in Norwegian. https://www.komplett.no/product/113...dpe-L7UWAsJYe3gY2AaAvW0EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#
No, that MB doesn't have any ARGB headers, any straight RGB fans should work.

Solution