[SOLVED] Msi B450 Tomahawk max vs Gigabyte H310M S2H

Solution
Yea anyways I have asked this question on the graphics card forum but no one answered me so maybe u can answer :D
Should I get the sapphire rx 5700 xt pulse or the Gigabyte rx 5700 xt gaming Oc?
For the same card, you can get any variant as they all perform around the same range. Personally I would go for the Sapphire for its higher boost clock but the Gigabyte seems to rock better cooling with 3 fan setup. Review for both are top notch, so its an even call I would say.
Jul 17, 2020
Yea anyways I have asked this question on the graphics card forum but no one answered me so maybe u can answer :D
Should I get the sapphire rx 5700 xt pulse or the Gigabyte rx 5700 xt gaming Oc?

For the same card, you can get any variant as they all perform around the same range. Personally I would go for the Sapphire for its higher boost clock but the Gigabyte seems to rock better cooling with 3 fan setup. Review for both are top notch, so its an even call I would say.

Solution