[SOLVED] Msi b450 tomahawk max

Solution
So the RPM's are are supposed to be spiking up and down like that every second?
Only if temperature also spikes. Also check if BIOS has option to retard time of reaction of fans to temp changes.
Just looked again at fan settings. You have case fan(s) to react on CPU temps which temperature is more "nervous" than chipset and MB (environment) temps and your case fans are reacting to CPU temps.
Also fan speed is unrealistic unless it's some very small and super fast fan. I have never seen 80-120mm or larger fan speed at 13 000rpm.
So the RPM's are are supposed to be spiking up and down like that every second?
Only if temperature also spikes. Also check if BIOS has option to retard time of reaction of fans to temp changes.
Just looked again at fan settings. You have case fan(s) to react on CPU temps which temperature is more "nervous" than chipset and MB (environment) temps and your case fans are reacting to CPU temps.
Also fan speed is unrealistic unless it's some very small and super fast fan. I have never seen 80-120mm or larger fan speed at 13 000rpm.

Solution
Jan 21, 2021
Hmm, I switched the temp source to chipset and system. And didn't help anything. The RPM's still spiking like crazy. But only the case fans. The cpu fan is stable. I'm also getting super had cpu temps. 42-50c at idle and 80-93c when i turn on call of duty. Also only using stock cooler. Cpu is a ryzen 3600.