Question MSI B450 Tomahawk. The RGB worked at first but not working now.

UsamaJutt031379

Prominent
Jun 30, 2020
My motherboard is an MSI B450 Tomahawk with 2 12v 5050 LED RGB Headers. So I bought a 12v 5050 led strip with a controller and an adapter. I connected the strip to the MB RGB Header and it worked at first but now both the headers are not responding. The RGB was not visible inside the MSI Center's Mystic Light but when I changed the motherboard's RGB style the Strip's RGB changed too but now the RGB is connected but not working with the motherboard at all. I tried the RGB Strip with a controller in the wall socket and it's working fine and the remote is working too but the strips not lighting up when connected to the motherboard. Something is definitely wrong with the motherboard.

I used three software when it first worked. After using the software I turned off the PC and disconnected the RGB so I can put it in properly the next day but it hasn't worked till now.

RGB Softwares were
OpenRGB
SignalRGB
JacknetRGB

UsamaJutt031379

Prominent
Jun 30, 2020
My motherboard is an MSI B450 Tomahawk with 2 12v 5050 LED RGB Headers. So I bought a 12v 5050 led strip with a controller and an adapter. I connected the strip to the MB RGB Header and it worked at first but now both the headers are not responding. The RGB was not visible inside the MSI Center's Mystic Light but when I changed the motherboard's RGB style the Strip's RGB changed too but now the RGB is connected but not working with the motherboard at all. I tried the RGB Strip with a controller in the wall socket and it's working fine and the remote is working too but the strips not lighting up when connected to the motherboard. Something is definitely wrong with the motherboard.

I used three software when it first worked. After using the software I turned off the PC and disconnected the RGB so I can put it in properly the next day but it hasn't worked till now.

RGB Softwares were
OpenRGB
SignalRGB
Jacknet RGB