Question Msi b450M gaming plus micro no gpu options in Bios

Sep 8, 2019
So i have been trouble shooting some things with my computer lately and figured id try seeing what i can do with the graphics card via the Bios menu. Only issue is that theres nothing in my BIOS that show anything about the GPU or anything of the sort save for intergrated graphics. Despite the fact the monitor is hooked up to the GPU and its all running. If im not mistaken all Bios on mobos show some sort of GPU related info or options, is there a step im missing? Bios have not been flashes, but drivers for both it and the card are up to date

So i have been trouble shooting some things with my computer lately and figured id try seeing what i can do with the graphics card via the Bios menu. Only issue is that theres nothing in my BIOS that show anything about the GPU or anything of the sort save for intergrated graphics. Despite the fact the monitor is hooked up to the GPU and its all running. If im not mistaken all Bios on mobos show some sort of GPU related info or options, is there a step im missing? Bios have not been flashes, but drivers for both it and the card are up to date
BIOS generally doesn't detect exact GPU inserted. only type of PCIe it's in.