Question MSI B450M Gaming Plus Motherboard won't display image on monitor

Dec 21, 2019
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060
DRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB 3000mhz (2 sticks)
PSU: Corsair CXM 550w
Storage: Intel 660p 1.02 TB SSD

I assembled my computer last night and have been trouble shooting. I found out that the only problem was that the motherboard doesn't support my CPU so I did a BIOS update to it. And it passes through all the light checks but the bios screen won't show up. I've tried connecting it to my monitor from the motherboard and directly to the GPU but I get no signal. I've tried everything even putting in a different GPU and I still get the same problem of no signal on my monitor. And I'm at a loss at this point.

Dec 22, 2019
Almost identical build, almost identical problem. 5700xt instead of 2060 is the main difference. I also tried flashing to a new bios and it would not flash it. I followed the MSI instructions to the letter.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Almost identical build, almost identical problem. 5700xt instead of 2060 is the main difference. I also tried flashing to a new bios and it would not flash it. I followed the MSI instructions to the letter.

No posting is a very common problem. Start your own thread and list your own full specs. If someone next to you in the doctor's waiting room had similar symptoms as you, you wouldn't follow them to their examination room when the nurse calls them, would you?

TRENDING THREADS