Oct 12, 2019
Let me start with my system and that this is my first pc I've ever had and put together myself.

Ryzen 5 2600
B450 Mortar
Xfx raw 2 rx 5700 xt
2x 8gb trident z rgb
Raidmax 630 watts

The other day my computer started acting weird, running extremely slow, slow start up and shut down. Then out of nowhere it no longer will boot. I get power to peripherals but no image and cant get into bios or safe mode at all. When I start it up The ez debug light starts on cpu then changes to vga, and then lastly boot. Then once boot goes out it either, 1) goes to cpu and stays on. 2) goes to boot and stays on. 3) they all stay off and none come on. I tried my 570 and that didn't work, I tried my corsair psu and that didnt work. I dont have any other mobo or cpu to test. so im thinking its either of those 2 but need a second or third opinion. Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

I have encounter several Raidmax PSUs that have taken PC components to the grave.
Some are OK and will last when used in system with low power requirements (less than 1/2 of PSU rated wattage)
That's why the only have 1 or 2 year warranty. Reliable PSUs from Corsair, Seasonic and EVGA
have from 5 to 10 year warranty.
What's the model of the Corsair unit?

Reactions: Rwike
Oct 12, 2019
I have encounter several Raidmax PSUs that have taken PC components to the grave.
Some are OK and will last when used in system with low power requirements (less than 1/2 of PSU rated wattage)
That's why the only have 1 or 2 year warranty. Reliable PSUs from Corsair, Seasonic and EVGA
have from 5 to 10 year warranty.
What's the model of the Corsair unit?
It's a corsair cx 450 watt. was too little power for the GPU

TRENDING THREADS